Thorough and Detailed
Trec regulates what the minimum is for home inspectors, but we view it as just that – a minimum. We not only meet, but exceed the home inspection standard in Texas.
We survey your home for issues, maintenance items, defects, and other future potential issues that could creep up later on.
Many people ask us what is included on their home inspection, but that is not always an easy question to answer because there are hundreds of items, components, and issues that we inspect.
But we work hard to make sure our clients understand the home inspection process. Below are just the basics of what we inspect during your home inspection.
Home Inspections – What’s Included
• Foundation and crawl spaces
• Grading and drainage
• Roof covering materials
• Interior walls, ceilings, floors and doors
• Exterior walls, doors and windows
• Exterior and Interior glazing
• Interior and exterior stairways
• Fireplaces and chimneys
• Porches, balconies, decks and carports
• Heating equipment
• Cooling Equipment
• Duct systems, chases and vents
• Water Heaters
• Hydro-massage Therapy Equipment
• Service entrance and panels
• Branch circuits, connected devices and fixtures
• Food waste disposers
• Range hoods and exhaust systems
• Electric or gas ranges, cooktops and ovens
• Microwave ovens
• Garage door operation
• Mechanical exhaust systems and bathroom heaters
• Dryer Exhaust system
Your One Stop
Home Inspection Company
We offer a wide range of home inspection services to provide you with the best home inspection experience possible.