Get 10% off this month when you try our services!
Choosing the right home inspector - From a Realtor
We pride ourselves in providing one of the most thorough and comprehensive home inspections possible.
We are InterNACHI Certified, State Licensed, and have a vast knowledge of the construction industry and professional inspections.
We provide detailed and comprehensive home inspections throughout the Central Texas area, and we take pride in our trade.
TREC regulates what the minimum is for home inspectors, but we view it as just that – a minimum. We not only meet but exceed the home inspection standard in Texas.
We survey your home for issues, maintenance items, defects, and other future potential issues that could creep up later.
We are not your average home inspection company. We exceed Texas Real Estate Commission Standards of Practice. As an example, we utilize thermal imaging technology to detect excessive heat and moisture abnormalities emitting from the homes structural, electrical and appliances systems
We will provide a more thorough and accurate assessment of your home. We maintain full membership with InterNACHI, the world’s largest home inspector association, which provides relevant training and certifications.
• Foundation and crawl spaces
• Grading and drainage
• Roof covering materials
• Interior walls, ceilings, floors and doors
• Exterior walls, doors and windows
• Exterior and Interior glazing
• Interior and exterior stairways
• Fireplaces and chimneys
• Porches, balconies, decks and carports
• Heating equipment
• Cooling Equipment
• Duct systems, chases and vents
• Service entrance and panels
• Branch circuits, connected devices and fixtures
• Water Heaters
• Hydro-massage Therapy Equipment
• Food waste disposers
• Range hoods and exhaust systems
• Electric or gas ranges, cooktops and ovens
• Microwave ovens
• Garage door operation